Emily Pritchard answers your burning questions relating to duty and the establishment of trusts. […]
SuperDepot upgrade released
Shane Topping, current as of: 8 June 2017.
The release of Acis’ upgraded SuperDepot removes the time and cost burden of ensuring SMSF deeds are up-to-date in a constantly evolving regulatory environment. SuperDepot is a cloud-based system which houses all your fund deeds in one place and automatically updates their governing rules as changes occur.
Most importantly, Acis clients who are utilising SuperDepot for SMSF funds are adding substantial new recurring revenue streams to their businesses. The set-and-forget nature of SuperDepot allows for time efficient adoption of the system and low ongoing maintenance.
A host of new features
The significant enhancements we have introduced to SuperDepot are all geared to deliver time savings, improved efficiencies, audit savings and – most importantly – a new passive revenue stream.
- Ease-of-use: Simplified navigation which is familiar to users of SMSF administration and practice management systems.
- Ease-of-upkeep: Advisors have complete control over fund and contact details.
- Audit efficiency: Simply supply SuperDepot log-in details to fund auditors to reduce the time and resources involved in supplying fund information/deeds.
- Compliance: The improved document management system houses a range of document templates to assist with your compliance needs.
- Connectivity: Correspond with trustees efficiently using our inbuilt email system and fully customisable templates.
SuperDepot minimises the cost and effort involved in keeping abreast of changes as they occur – the days of expensive and time-consuming resolution updates are a thing of the past.
What happens next?
For existing SuperDepot clients, a single signature from fund trustees will adopt the latest governing rules which, in turn, subscribes funds to SuperDepot for automatic updates of all future governing rules. We’ll be issuing updated governing rules and invoices to you very soon.
For those of you interested in the revenue opportunities available through SuperDepot, please contact Marcus Willey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0432 123 777. He’ll be happy to take you through the numbers.
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with any other SuperDepot queries.