Recent legislative and industry updates have introduced significant changes, including increased duty and extended vesting dates for trusts, broader electronic signing capabilities for companies, and additional guidance on the classification of discretionary trusts as foreign entities. […]
Our standard documents aren’t entirely standard
Acis, current as of: 16 February 2022.
Acis’ reputation is built on delivering documents that are both technically effective and practically efficient. We also appreciate there are sometimes circumstances where variations and/or customised provisions are necessary, including:
- Constitutions that comply with B Corp certification requirements.
- Trust deeds that qualify for duty exemptions on inter familial transfers of farm property in Victoria.
- Constitutions and discretionary trust deeds that comply with pharmacy board requirements in various jurisdictions.
- Constitutions that contain successor director provisions.
- Practice company constitutions.
- Trust deeds for specific franchising opportunities.
Additionally, there may be situations where client-specific requests can be accommodated, for example, making it possible for Appointor decisions to be made by majority rather than unanimously (as per the Acis discretionary trust deed).
Simply let us know what you require when ordering, and we’ll be more than happy to assist.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Acis Legal Services Team with any enquiries.